Cum On!

Three women were casually talking over Cocktails. Each had a story.  Each added something to the conversation.  

They were each very enthusiastic to listen to one another chat about their latest man conquests.

Sometimes it's the smallest details of a conversation that make the story worthy.  One iota of truth that pulls everything into perspective.

Melinda was with her newest, hot flame.  He was really getting her juices flowing.  They had the most intense sex, sex she hadn't experienced in quite a while. 

"You don't understand," she told her girlfriend's. "This is different.  We did it everywhere in the house.  And I could NOT believe how effortless it all felt. There is just something about him. He is my Tim McGraw and I just can't help myself.  I want him all to myself. 

In fact, after we both cam, we just laid there in our cum juices and snuggled.  As if, it was the most natural thing in the world.  I have never done that before!!"

Rosanne, the hopeless romantic of the trio, piped in loud and clear. 

"OMG THAT is Sooooo Sweet!!"  And she sighed, wishing she could do the same with her love interest.  Her mind drifted for just a moment.

Crystal chimes in without filter, "For real?  Let me just tell you about my last conquest.  He was super obsessed about not seeing, touching or being anywhere near his cum!  I was like, 'Seriously Dude!!?' You just gizzed all over me and you can't even have a tiny bit drip on you? Lmfao. 

Occasionally, I'd jump in the shower, but mainly I'd grab a towel just to screw with him and than snuggle in as he cringed, just a little bit. 

I actually believe he thought he could impregnate me somehow. I repeatedly told him:  

'There is NO Way I can get pregnant with cum on my stomach!'  

God forbid a tiny drop of his cum landed from my body onto his, he'd totally jump in the shower. It became a big joke between us

He simply hated the thought of being anywhere near it."

Crystal stopped to reminisce over her vivid last memories with the guy.  It had been a while since they had gotten together. Oh and the memories of the cum.  Crystal giggled as she sipped her drink and eyed her girlfriends.

Both Rosanne and Melinda agreed, guys being cum obsessed was more the norm. They never wanted to spoon in it.  Melinda had found herself a keeper. 

"Yeah, imagine if they actually had to swallow their bitter tasting shit!  Pineapples.  They all need the memo about Pineapple to make their love juices taste sweeter. Blah....GAG."  Crystal made a huge gagging noise and stuck her tongue out as her laughter followed.

Melinda, Roseanne and Crystal all looked at one another and smiled slyly in utter disbelief.  

"What is the deal with men and their cum?" 





Moral of the Story:

A little cum between friends can go a long way.....simply add Pineapple! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Soft Specimen

Ez Cum - Ez Go

Cronicles of a Sex Goddess - I